This blog is dedicated to The Sims 3 game and my creations for it. Also here I'll share with all things that seem interesting for me. Here you can download different stuff for TS3 game. Clothes mostly.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Two dresses with flowers

I wanted to make them since I saw one of the fashion week shows three weeks ago... So, here they are. Two different dresses-with and without leafs at the top. YA/A, one recolor able area. Dresses comes with a texture which I made for them, you can save it to your game in CAS.
I know that people complains for the big size of the files... Well, the size for these dresses is 13.5 Mb... I tried to compress .dds with S3PE, but after that the dress didn't show up in the game... Maybe someone will show me how to do it correctly?

Credits:

Hair by NewSea here & here

Skin is by 234jiao

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I think it'd also be wonderful if you made a simple version without the flowers. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wish it)) It's easy, I'll do this)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! This is gorgeous. I really love it! It is simple and very pretty. It looks handpainted, which is a GREAT compliment! ♥

    And the flowers add style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candy Lover, yeah, it's a great compliment, I'm soo pleased)
    Clio, thank you))

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing and yayy thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Вааау *_______* Какие Красивые *_____*
    Спасибо огромное *________*

    ReplyDelete

Other awesome TS3 sites

Sims

Helen-SimsOneMoreSimAstra SimsCreator's Corner Bannermysims3blogLogoССС
Powered by Blogger.

© Tegi's garden, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena